Exclusive Women’s Retreat “The Red Rose. The divine Feminine”
Journey with us to mystical southern France, where legends of Mary Magdalene, Knights Templar, The Holy Grail, Black Madonnas and Isis have long thrived in this sacred landscape. Discover the surprising secrets of a woman that was initiated in the mystical knowledge of divine femininity. Join us during an inaugural retreat that will explore the manifestation of Maria Magdalene’s energy in the area around Rennes-le-Chateau in the southern France, a small village that is at the origin of so many mysteries and inspiration for so many books, including Code de Vinci of Dan Brown.
Come aboard with us from 23-28 October 2018 for this chance to explore the Divine Feminine!
The Divine Feminine calls us all in different ways. But are we ready to hear her subtle voice inside of our hearts and our souls? Rules and logic of the patriarchal world distracted a woman from a natural connection with her nature and her body. Because of disconnection that already became a norm, we cannot tune into easily into the divine aspect of our feminine nature.
To see the bottom of the lake after the storm, waves would need to calm down. So what can we do to reach that calmness? How we can restore our inner peace and harmony? How to embrace our divine feminine side? How to find and build our inner support? These questions are arising during walking on the Path of Divine Feminine.
It may not be an easy path to follow; but it is even more difficult to ignore. The shift in Consciousness relies on our willingness to embrace the wisdom and lessons of the Divine Feminine. This is our call for all women who already feel the wind of change, who are ready to break free from old patterns and to emerge into new reality of love, harmony and rich fulfillment, who are ready to dive into the depth of their feminine nature and discover bright shining light of their soul.
We invite you to become a part of the women’s circle. During 2018 and 2019, we will hold three women’s retreats in the special places:
- «The Red Rose. The Divine Feminine» in Rennes-le-Château (France) in October 2018
- «The Red Rose. The Opening of a Flower» in Amsterdam (Netherlands) in January 2019
- «The Red Rose. The Blossoming » in Glastonbury (UK) in April 2019.
During “The Red Rose. The Divine Feminine” program the following parts will be studied:
- Working with breathing and body tuning
- Practices to connect with Womb Consciousness
- Working with high-vibrational aroma’s and fragrances
- Meditation with Sacred Symbols
- Working with Jade
- Due to the size of a group we have limited number of places available.
- Partial attendance of the retreat or involvement in it after the beginning is not allowed.
- All nutrition during our retreat is a high-vibrational nutrition. During the whole program, it is desirable to exclude food with a high mortality rate (like meat, eggs). Before and after the retreat, it is recommended to eat only vegetarian food.
- For each participant a special t-shirt will be made.
- For participants who have visited all 3 programs of The Red Rose course (The Divine Feminine+ The Opening of A Flower+ The Blossoming), we will prepare a special mystical gift.
- 23 October 14.00 — 21.00
- 24 — 27 October 10.00 — 17.00
- October 00 — 13.00
- General price – 750 Euro
- For participants of other programs of the Perfect One project – 650 Euro
What is included in this price:
- Participation in the program
- Personal T-shirt with sacred Symbols
- High-vibrational nutrition and aroma’s during the program
- Excursion to Rennes-le-Chateau
The price does not include:
- Meals outside the program* Registration requires a prepayment of 200 euros.
* In case of refusal, it is not transferred, nor it is returned. The registration payment does not entitle you to partial participation in the event.
Location of the event and accommodations
Château des Ducs de Joyeuse 4 *, Couiza, France.
Room description Classique:
Medieval decor, bathroom in room (bath or shower), toilet, hairdryer, cosmetics, safe. This room is air-conditioned. Overlooking the courtyard or park. 20 m² to 22 m². The rooms have either one double bed of 1.60 m or two single beds of 0.90 m.
59 Euro’s per person per night for double occupancy
89 euros per night for single occupancy