Level One: Red Rose
Before embarking on the journey towards perfection, our perception of the functions of the womb, consciousness, and the female body overall needs to be updated. Our understanding of ourselves is often limited for different reasons. Very often a woman is totally disconnected from or not aware of her Feminine Power and Inner Beauty, which will emerge when she immerses herself deeper into her true nature.
On this first step of the path we initiate a more profound awareness of the female nature by initiating the development of the Womb Consciousness, which will then become the foundation of the self-perfection process.
In this level you will learn to:
- Experience your body on a deeper and more subtle level, and gradually develop the Womb Consciousness in order to be in close harmony with your feminine nature.
- Interpret the very concept of self-development, not in an emotional or reactionary format, but reconstructing it as a conscious, structured and disciplined method that will introduce the principles of harmony and clarity into your The ‘Unblocking and Tuning of the Cerebellum’ technique will help to synchronize, centre and nourish those parts of the brain responsible for emotional balance.
- Notice the gradual change of behaviour patterns and discover your real personal nature by acknowledging and removing the emotional blocks that are kept unconsciously in our body and mind.
- Work with ecstatic feelings produced by your body, and learn to assimilate the energy of those feelings for deeper nourishment. Practicing Ecstatic Massage, ‘Heavenly Teacher Palms’ and ‘Playing the Lute’ techniques will teach us to generate and further absorb the refined jing
- Apply the principle of objectivity by looking at everything from different points of view. Objective perception is important in the process of development as it helps to switch the state of our consciousness from denial of the unknown and unfamiliar towards awareness and openness to new possibilities.
- Further build up the right attitude and powerful intention for the process of developing what is to follow.